If you provide content for this website
8. If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission,irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
9. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
10. By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
a. is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the Website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
b. will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offence or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
c. does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
d. does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website;
e. will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
f. will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
11. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website
12. We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
13. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
If you send a message through this website
14. This website is provided by the Mayarie Studio. Mayarie Studio shall have the right to scan messages sent using the contact form on this website manually and automatically and to store such messages. Any personal data you include in such messages may be (a) used by Mayarie Studio for purposes reasonably associated with provision of this website and services, (b) disclosed where disclosure is required by law, and (c) used where any of your actions have breached these Conditions of Use. Personal data may be used by Mayarie Studio in an aggregated form.
15. You use the website at your own risk.
16. You should not rely on the website for advice.
17. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
a. there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
b. the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
18. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
19. Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees,officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
b. business or business opportunities;
c. savings you expect to make;
e. use of, or corruption to information; or
20. If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract,because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
a. using or relying on the website;
b. not being able to use the website;
c. any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
d. theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
e. goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
f. any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The whole agreement
21. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
22. The laws of the state of New York (without reference to its conflict of laws principles) apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United States. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of the state of New York, by using the website you agree that the laws of the state of New York will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country and/or state that you live in.
© All rights reserved.